Enrollment Information

New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

  1. Verify your School of Residence, based on address

  2. Login to the Online Enrollment page 

  3. Complete all required data fields.

  4. When you have provided all the information required, the data will be submitted by clicking the mouse on the Finish and Submit button. The school will be notified of a new enrollment. The Print button will print out a copy of the enrollment confirmation for your records, or you may choose to save as a PDF.

2024-2025 TK/Kinder Registration

Registration Day is February 28, 2024 from 2:30 - 7:00 PM


Students must be five (5) on or before Sept. 1, 2024, to attend kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year.
A student whose fifth birthday falls between Sept. 2, 2024, and June 2, 2025, will be placed in a TK class.

Universal Transitional Kindergarten (TK)

With the passage of the 2021-2022 California budget, Transitional Kindergarten (TK) will be expanded, with full implementation of Universal TK slated for the 2025-26 school year. Expansion began in 2022-23 and incrementally increases eligibility for TK based on children’s birthdates, until Universal TK is achieved by the 2025-2026 school year and will include all children who turn 4 before September 1 of the current school year.

TK Eligibility:

  • 2024-25  School Year: A child who turns Five (5) years old between Sept. 2, 2024 - June 2, 2025

  • 2025-26 School Year and Every Year thereafter: All students who will have their fourth birthday by September 1st of the upcoming school year are eligible for TK (universal eligibility)

Current Student Registration

FOR CURRENT BUSD STUDENTS please use the Parent Portal for data confirmation or contact your school site.
> Parent Portal Instructions