Skip to main content

Substitute Services

How to get your sub teaching credential


1. Complete your Bachelor's Degree

2. Pass the CBEST test

3. Apply for your 30-Day Emergency Sub Credential:  Byron Credential Packet (PDF)

4. Apply for Substitute Teacher position at the Byron Union School District.

We are currently offering $200/day for all substitutes during the 21-22 School year!